International Shachah Worship of Redeemed Dancers or I.S.W.O.R.D is a Discount Program that entitles you to a
Special Discount Level on Shachah Products. Discount Program cost is currently USD$35 valid for a period of 12 months.
Who Qualifies for I.S.W.O.R.D Discount:
- 5% - 15% discount on most Retail priced products (except packages, sales items, special discounted items, promotional items, custom order items, seminar/conference book table sales and others not mentioned here. Please check with our office).
- Membership must be renewed every 12 month for members to continue to enjoy privileges.
How to become an I.S.W.O.R.D Discount customer:
- Any Individual 18 years or older.
Discount Program Rules and Eligibility Requirements:
- Click on "Add to Cart" or click on the icon below.
- Enter in payment information and Submit for approval.
- Approval usually takes 24 hours to process but may take longer if not during regular business hours.
Membership is approved, discount privileges will be added to the
account associated with the application that was submitted.
- Discount Program must be purchased and added to account by Shachah Administration (separate order from product order) BEFORE discounts and/or privileges will apply. (may take up to 24 hours)
- $35 for 12 month Discount privileges. (Privileges begins on date payment is processed)
- ISWORD discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
- Discount Program is non-transferable.
- Discount Program and all its privileges are awarded to Customer Individual Name NOT
Group/ Business/Church or Company name.
- Once Shachah has processed request (that must be placed BEFORE
placing product order) customer will have access to discount privileges.
Individuals who want to claim tax exemption (applicable for the state
of Texas ONLY) a completed copy of the "Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification" must be submitted to Shachah BEFORE placing product order.
Please feel free to contact our office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further questions.